Do you want to know how to cancel iPhone subscriptions? Here is a solution, but before that let’s understand about these iPhone subscriptions. we generally want a one-stop shopping solution to buy all the groceries in the same store right. At the same time, all the services are in one place with their iPhone subscriptions. This subscription will be under the Apple ID account. if you are going to find out the services, you first do signup for it.
Also Read: How To Change Language Facebook?
How To Cancel iPhone Subscriptions?
To cancel iPhone Subscription Management, you need to open the App Store app. Just tap on your profile in the top right corner. select subscription services that are available under Active. Tap on cancel subscription to cancel your subscription, then click on Confirm to confirm it. Follow the below steps to do how to cancel iPhone subscriptions.
Steps On How To Cancel iPhone Subscriptions?
- Firstly, open your App Store app on your iPhone.
- If you are unable to find the app, just swipe from the middle of your home screen and type the App store in the search bar that is visible in front of you.
- Login to your App store app before going to further step.
- Tap on the profile icon at the right corner of your screen.
- If you have multiple accounts on your iPhone, make sure about it before deleting the subscription.
- Tap subscription which will show you active as well as expired subscriptions in front of you.
- Select the subscription service under Active
- Tap on Cancel to delete subscriptions on iPhone.
These are the simple steps required on how to cancel iPhone subscriptions
How To Resubscribe iPhone Subscription?
Have you canceled your iPhone subscription accidentally? Now, do you have to resubscribe to iPhone again? No problem, you can easily recover your subscription on your iPhone with the use of settings. Although the steps are simple, if you want a clear idea to do, check the below steps.
Steps To Resubscribe iPhone Subscription
- Firstly, you simply tap on the Settings icon and then go to iTunes & App Store.
- Find your Apple ID at the top of the screen and simply tap on it.
- Tap on View Apple ID to enter your password or use Touch ID or Face ID to log in to the account.
- Tap on the Subscriptions option
- Then look at the expired subscription at the bottom of the page or screen. Simple click on reactivate to resubscribe again.
- Confirm changes by clicking on confirm resubscription.
These are steps required on how to cancel iPhone subscriptions & How to Resubscribe on iPhone.
I hope this guide is helpful to you on how to delete subscriptions on iPhone.
How To Cancel Subscriptions On iPhone XR
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select the Users & Privacy option, select your account, select subscription.
- Choose your subscription which you want to manage.
- Cancel subscription to delete your iPhone subscription.