- There’s a standard false impression that hiring a freelancer is barely one thing you’d do in the event you want a author, editor, or graphic designer. Whereas these three abilities are actually one thing a freelancer can assist with, there are literally a whole bunch of various jobs you may rent a freelancer to do.
Listed here are 5 distinctive industries or skillsets the place freelancers can increase your companies or your staff’s capabilities.
In 2020, Podcast Internet hosting Critiques calculated greater than 1.5 million podcasts with over 34 million episodes accessible within the U.S. It’s a comparatively new type of media, rising for most people in 2004. In the present day 75% of individuals are acquainted with the time period “podcasting”, and over 100 million folks say they often hearken to podcasts.
Podcasts can assist your organization attain new audiences with whom to share your concepts. They provide a chance to:
- Develop your online business
- Improve your viewers
- Set up your self or your model as a subject skilled
- Present thought management content material
- Create content material for a distinct segment market
The largest obstacles for somebody making an attempt to launch a podcast embrace lack of:
- Time to create content material
- Applicable broadcasting gear for sound high quality
- Technical abilities to supply a podcast
A contract podcaster can assist with all these items. They can assist with podcast scriptwriting, podcast modifying, suggestions, and assessment, in addition to podcast promotion.
On-line e-commerce has been steadily on the rise (even earlier than COVID-19), growing from $1.33 billion in 2014 complete gross sales to $3.54 billion in 2019. As extra companies promote merchandise on-line, there is a rise in demand for dropshipping companies.
Dropshipping gives success companies for on-line gross sales, eradicating the effort and prices of sustaining a list and coordinating delivery logistics from retailers. In the event you’re enthusiastic about establishing a dropshipping retailer however not sure the place to begin, freelancers can present companies for all 5 steps to get your online business began:
- Construct a dropshipping website
- Analysis the perfect product(s) to promote
- Create product web page(s) with high quality images, descriptions, and movies
- Handle your e-commerce website and take excellent care of shoppers
- Market your dropshipping website with search engine optimization, social media, and cell campaigns
3. AR Filters & Lenses
In case your target market consists of folks, then your target market is on social media. Websites like Snapchat, Instagram, and Fb provide augmented actuality (AR) filters for customers to have enjoyable and share with mates. From digital make-up and pretend eyelashes to sun shades and cartoon animal faces, AR filters and lenses are rising in reputation a lot that many social media platforms invited creators and designers to construct their very own filters and results.
This presents an amazing alternative for manufacturers and corporations to construct consciousness, interact shoppers, and attain a broader viewers by constructing your individual AR filters and lenses. Hiring a freelancer to create AR filters can assist you shortly pivot to reap the benefits of this rising development and stay related and aggressive together with your target market.
The worldwide pandemic that swept the world in 2020 upended training in every single place. Whereas eLearning and digital faculty weren’t new ideas, they’ve taken on extra urgency and significance as an growing variety of educators and colleges depend on these sources to achieve college students.
Getting eLearning up and operating can appear daunting. Fortuitously, freelance professionals can be found to help with eLearning content material improvement in addition to video manufacturing and animation—every little thing from creating quizzes and turning PowerPoint displays into video, to in-depth curriculum and interactive lesson plans.
Do you know that 67.3 million folks within the U.S. communicate a language apart from English at residence? Whereas a few of these folks additionally communicate English with a excessive stage of proficiency, as a lot as 9% of the U.S. inhabitants doesn’t. That represents a big alternative for manufacturers and corporations to achieve out to an viewers of their native language. In the event you don’t have somebody who speaks a language fluently sufficient to translate your web site and different customer-focused supplies, rent a skilled freelancer for translation companies.